...Waiting for the fish to bite or waiting for wind to fly a kite. Or waiting around for Friday night or waiting perhaps for their Uncle Jake or a pot to boil or a better break or a string of pearls or a pair of pants or a wig with curls or another chance. Everyone is just waiting...
-Dr. Seuss

Saturday, September 22

Sick Hamsters and Eastern Veterinarian Medicine

My niece has two very adorable dwarf hamsters who, although they are both female, look like two little old bearded men.  Unfortunately one of them is very ill (I really think it has little hamster CHF) so I was searching online for a vet when I found this crazy place, right around the corner!  You know, I love animals as much as the next person, but in a country where so many people have such a limited access to health care this strikes me as gratuitous and disgusting.  I think Seth and Amy need to do an "Oh Really" segment right about now...

No comments: